[AT] Case D Industrial

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 17 14:34:08 PST 2010

Thanks everyone for the info on this tractor. I haven't seen it in person,
only the web image and descriptionI don't know if I will get to this sale as
it comes at a busy time of the year for me. About an hours drive away. Might
be a nice collectors item for somebody.
http://www.farmauctionguide.com/cgi-bin/hodgins_new.cgi?sec=v&type=c&id=barrie&anum=1258485068

Theres several other older tractors that might be of interest too.

Ralph in Sask.