[AT] Case D Industrial

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:43:21 PST 2010

Serial number will be stamped on the bell housing, left side. They
serialized the engine there and there is generally a tag somewhere around
the driver. Mine has it under the battery on the dash panel (on this model).
I have a '51 model. Get us the S/N and we can tell you what year it is. Just
guessing from the picture I'd say it's a later model.

Ken in AZ