[AT] Snow, also mineral rights

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Feb 17 06:42:39 PST 2010

I really don't know the details of mineral rights but had a small place
(22.5 acres) years ago that I owned the rights to.  I leased the mineral
rights a coupla times to oil companies & when I sold it I retained half of
the rights.  A few years back I leased my rights again; every time this has
happened I've gotten a check for about 2 grand for a 3 year lease.  They
never have drilled there though.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com