[AT] Snow

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 16 18:08:48 PST 2010

You bring up an
interesting point, Bob -- mineral rights.  In the last 46 years of land
ownership, I have never owned any property that included the mineral
rights.  It has always been reserved by coal, gas, oil, or other mining
companies, and was often sold or leased decades prior to when I
purchased the property.  I grew up on a farm where we owned the mineral
rights.  I thought everyone lived that way.  How naive I was.

Larry