[AT] snow

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 16:55:12 PST 2010

Stop that!  You people are taking all of our snow!

We have only had about 55" so far this year in central NY and it has nearly
all been the light and fluffy "lake effect" snow that really doesn't amount
to much when you pack it.  We need more snow just to feel good about
ourselves and I am really worried what people might do if we end the winter
with only 70" or so.  So little snow does not give us adequate time to play
with our removal toys.
Global warming will create winners and losers.
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST