[AT] Snow

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 08:28:27 PST 2010

> From: gdotsly at watchtv.net
> To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
> Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:57:35 -0500
> Subject: Re: [AT] Snow
>
>     Snows here in Logan County, Ohio has been coming in bunches of 8 to 12
> inches. Strong winds have built 6 to 7 foot drifts. Cleaned the driveway and
> barnlot once with the bulldozer and twice with the skid loader. Another new
> 6 inches on the ground now with more drifting winds forecast. Have piles of
> snow that I will probably be mowing around before they melt.
>
>                         Gene
>

> This post will not garner any brownie points, but here goes: I was even able to get my oldest daughter who lives not to far from Gene to call me a "smart a__". Hummm.

Here in the "normal" snow belt in the South shadow of Lake Ontario, our snow is so deep as to be just about up to the bottom my boot soles. I sure am ready for some spring weather, before the worm decides to turn.  I do not envy all the areas that are getting blitzed.  Here are links to our conditions.

Charlie V. in (gentle) WNY

P.S.  We did get nearly a new inch on this this morning.

http://images21.fotki.com/v208/filek534/8e656/9/1608999/8287354/soles.jpg

http://images41.fotki.com/v9/filewXfn/8e656/9/1608999/8287354/tracks.jpg

http://images21.fotki.com/v194/fileLJOx/8e656/9/1608999/8287354/Cushman.jpg