[AT] Snow

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:38:43 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Gene Dotson <gdotsly at watchtv.net> wrote:
>    Snows here in Logan County, Ohio has been coming in bunches of 8 to 12
> inches. Strong winds have built 6 to 7 foot drifts. Cleaned the driveway and
> barnlot once with the bulldozer and twice with the skid loader. Another new
> 6 inches on the ground now with more drifting winds forecast. Have piles of
> snow that I will probably be mowing around before they melt.
>
>                        Gene
=====================================

Sounds familiar... We had 9" of new stuff yesterday on top of what we
had on the ground. They are promising us some more with winds...
Son Scott and a good neighbor have been clearing the drive and Scott
makes some paths around but if you have to get off of the path just
walking is tough and you have to hunt a long route (if you are lucky)
where the wind has scooped out a shallow spot. Really getting old...
They are running out of places to stack the snow.
We have jacked up the horses hay about triple. They were still going
out and pawing through the snow to nibble a little but I think it is
about beyond that now. They are mostly staying in the barn now.
Did I mention that this stuff is really getting old...?

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"