[AT] Findlay Ohio Show in August

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Tue Feb 16 07:01:38 PST 2010

Jerry, here is the link to the club's website.
http://www.nwoantiquemachinery.com/  Just briing your tractors out to
the show and we'll find a spot to put you. We will be setting up in the
tractor feature area in the infield of the horse race track. We have
some other members from Ohio that are into the Elec-tracs so you will
have good company. Doug T