[AT] Snow

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Feb 16 06:57:35 PST 2010

    Snows here in Logan County, Ohio has been coming in bunches of 8 to 12
inches. Strong winds have built 6 to 7 foot drifts. Cleaned the driveway and
barnlot once with the bulldozer and twice with the skid loader. Another new
6 inches on the ground now with more drifting winds forecast. Have piles of
snow that I will probably be mowing around before they melt.

                        Gene