[AT] Ford 5000

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 17:50:38 PST 2010

Hi Larry,

        I am not missing any gears, all of them work, some slip.  R1,3,4,7,8 and 10 slip, the tractor still moves.  If you apply the brakes the tractor will stop.  The other gears seem to work strong.  I have ordered a service manual, but any help is greatly appreciated.  I have adjusted all the bands twice..  I have not done the pickup screen yet, or the filter, but that is my next step.  Oil is a tad low but looks great. no water in it at all.

        Chris