[AT] Ford 5000

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 06:24:06 PST 2010

There are plenty of salvage yards with Ford tractor parts - go to the
ATIS main website <www.atis.net> and click on "salvage yards" and start
"surfing". Also, surprisingly, your local New Holland dealer will have
some of the non-transmission parts or can get them for you.

Transmission parts may be a problem. The SOS transmission was not one of
Ford's better ideas. When they work, they work very well. When they
don't work, they are a serious problem. Parts are not available from New
Holland, but there are a few outfits that specialize in SOS
transmissions - you need to do some Googling to search them out.

By the way, there is a separate "ford-ferguson" ATIS that you can sign
up for. It hasn't been very active, but you might get some members
stirring if you post something to it.

Mike