[AJD] Question

rgreermi rgreermi at att.net
Fri Feb 12 07:23:48 PST 2010

To whom it may concern,
                                          Hello, I have 2 antique John Deere Bs  a 48 and am presently retoring a 41 .   My question is this sinse I have restored the 48 and had a ve ry tight fit for my hands when putting back the cylinders and head .  I have taken off the front frame for the 41 to clean and repaint, why couldn't I leave it off to put the cylinders and head back?  Or is there a problem with doing so?   THanks for any help. have a great day!
Richard Greer MI rgreermi at att.net
48 John Deere B
41 John Deere B
110