[AT] OT though a tractor clip

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:15:24 PST 2010

Sorry, I couldn't know.
Anyway it's about a farmer getting tired of his bank, he's in some
kind of disagreement with them. So he decides to use the
manurespreader and makes a few trips to their office. He gets to pay
for the spreading and that other deal is settled with the bank paying
him £ 300 000. Afterwards he says it was kind of expensive but if I
were a millionaire I'd do it every day.

Mattias