[AT] Spam> Hello

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 06:55:08 PST 2010

We're having among the coldest winters since the cold winters during
WWII. There is only 2-3 feet of snow in the terrain right now but that
is because the ground isn't frozen so it melts from below. I talked to
a guy that measured how much he has shoveled and he had measured a
total of 6 feet, and still counting (it's snowing now).

Very little in media about global warming except the nut case I heard
on the radio that said that this was natures payback time and the only
solution was if we all got rid of our cars and traveled by bus!

Mattias