[AT] Spam> Hello

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:50:31 PST 2010

Farmer, I played football, basketball and baseball.  Not well but I played
so when I see some pro on TV hitting a home run or kicking a 57 yard field
goal I'm not particularly impressed.  However, when I see a guy with a
cleated shoe on one foot and a slick shoe on the other running sideways on
ice in a heated arena while sweeping furiously and jumping over rocks I'm
impressed!

It's like shooting pool with bowling balls!

Charlie