[AT] Spam> Hello

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:06:40 PST 2010

I read somewhere recently that someone finally got around to doing a
research study on city busses based on real world data instead of
hypothetical, the bus is always full, scenarios.   Turns out that once you
figure out that the bus is often half empty or worse, that the bus has to
have a garage and a bus station that has to be heated and cooled and that
all of the bus drivers have to drive to work that the planet would be better
off if everyone drove alone in an SUV.