[AT] Can you hear me now? Rust

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Feb 5 19:48:08 PST 2010

I used to read all the trucking magazines and I remember a advetisement
about one of the trailer manufacturers who put all of their wiring in
plastic flexible conduit and it connected in waterproof junction boxes
much like liquidtight conduit.  Otherwise, liquidtight is out there why
in the world wouldn't they use it on a fire truck.    On a brush pumper
I cannot think of anything that is subject to more wiring problems.  The
wiring should be run on top of the vehicle.

I recently was at a pecan harvesting machinery manufacturer, I asked why
something was done the way it was when watching a cracking machine.   I
was told to stick with engineering dams and reservoirs and he would
stick to the mechanical engineering....

I almost told the smart a** that I had my first career in Mechanical
engineering and switched over to civil because all the jobs had gone
overseas..   Now I correct civil engineering mistakes in foundations and
water retention embankments..

Cecil in OKla