[AT] Spam> Re: Can you hear me now?NOW: electrical

Paul pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:38:18 PST 2010

Guess I have been lucky. I have 2001 Ford with 670,000, mostly Northern
miles. I have seen that poor thing so while from salt, it was disgraceful.
It is a flat bed and so rear lights are "home made"  It took me 3 seasons to
figure out how to get through a season with out failure, now it has been 4
seasons. It just took me a while to get smarter than the salt.  The trailer
I made, I used professional fittings and boxes. I designed in such a way, it
easy to troubleshoot and throw away what ever is broken. It is 3 years and
no failures yet. The dove tail catches a lot of 'stuff' but lights still
working.

I guess I enjoy a good challange.

Paul-46555