[AT] Can you hear me now?

cecil bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Feb 5 09:30:57 PST 2010

Perhaps I can rephrase that.  Any computer ore electronic controls on
emergency or military equipment is BULLS*&^.  Even Keys are a pain in times
of emergency or disaster...   I revert back to my Belarus tractors My 96 is
the same as my 2000 model, except for about 200lbs of copper wiring to
handle all of the controls and idiot lights.  It took us 3 days to get an
alternator to charge and the blower to work without causing the tractor  to
not start.  A relay is connected to the alternator to determine if the
engine has started and locout the starter switch.  Blower motor then runs
off this switch.  Causing tghe blower fvan to run off one of the regulator
terminals on the alternator.  We had to run a separate wire to the
alternator from thw switch to energize it.  It works, we gave up on the
horn...

Cecil in okla