[AT] OT: WW Grainger catalog

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 2 18:28:26 PST 2010

For years I would not buy from Grainger because they were about 25%
higher than other suppliers local or over the internet.  Now, they are
about the only supplier due to sending all our manufacturing overseas..
    Also with the short time I have to hunt things, if Grainger has it,
in 24 hours it will be sitting on my drive, no longer than 48 hours...

Cecil in OKla