[AT] OT was runaway cars/now "electronic steering"

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 2 09:58:35 PST 2010

I just ran out that dollartimes formula for the salary I started working
for the /State of OK for in 1977.  It was almost exactly what I quit
working at in 2007 after 30 years and bonuses etc..  However, I was in a
much higher tax bracket etc..  Therefore, I never advanced, in fact, I
went backward if not for other side businesses...   For Instance all
that money I make farming.....

Cecil in OKla