[AT] OT Re: HIGH IDLE now runaway cars

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:09:08 PST 2010

Al, mine used a film that didn't have a backing to pull off.  There was a
place about 3/4" wide all the way across the bottom of the film that
contained the developer.  You took the picture and when you turned the
"handle" to crank it out it squeezed the developer onto the film which was
covered by a clear sheet that stayed in place.  You just waved it around in
the air for a couple of seconds and you could watch it turn into a picture.
It worked great if you needed a low quality picture in a hurry.  I'm sure
insurance guys loved them.  It was well made but as far as photo quality it
was a piece of junk as was the polaroid.

Charlie