[AT] OT was runaway cars/now "electronic steering"

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:32:00 PST 2010

Ralph,  some of the old power steering didn't have much road feel.   Some of
it was power steering and some was power assisted steering with the power
assisted having proper road feel.  I have to agree with you about the old
Chevy cars and trucks with q-jets, particularly the ones with big block
motors.  However I sure like the higher gas mileage we get now.

charlie