[AT] OT Re: HIGH IDLE now runaway cars

dglass dglass at numail.org
Mon Feb 1 13:27:17 PST 2010

Yes, Lexus is included also.  The Toyota Avalon is the worst.  They have
had that problem for a long time.  They also had the steering column
weld break  I am sure that is a helpless feeling when you are making a
turn and  your steering wheel no longer works.  The Avalon also have
brake failure, engine sludging, defective radio and defective GPS to
name a few.  It has been replaced in all other countries other than the
U.S.  because of all the nightmares.  The President of Toyota was even
was on TV apologizing for that car a few years back. He said they just
couldn't get the bugs out of it.