[AT] test

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:57:46 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 7:38 AM, charliehill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Alright.  Looks like the site is back up!
>
> Charlie

I was having withdrawal so bad I was going to go buy a parts tractor
today...  :-)
Actually I had found a TO-20 for sale down south of us that was a
complete tractor with good tires and good sheet metal but a "bad
motor" for $650. It was at a small dealer so I had to wait until this
morning to call about it but it was gone already. It even had a
factory front bumper/hitch.
I was just going to put it in line for next summer and take the best
of it and the best of mine and make one extra good one and part the
left-overs out, maybe at the fall Portland swap meet. Oh well, Back to
the drawing board.  :-)
-
The weather is supposed to moderate a little this week so maybe I can
start getting back out more again. It has been staying down around 20°
and single digits to low teens at night.
Looking at the calender I think many of us should go groundhog
shooting today... :-) Thankfully it is supposed to be cloudy here
tomorrow and the coyotes have cleaned out all of the groundhogs. :-)
-
Diana just pushed the vacuum cleaner into the room (not running) and
the room is suddenly empty of cats. :-)
We have three cats and there is not a vacuum cleaner lover among them.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"