[AT] test

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 1 05:17:06 PST 2010

Grant:
Welcome Back.  I forgot your name, but I remembered we had a member in
California who was trying to be a real farmer.  I always enjoy your
posts about how you guys do things there.  Here in Oklahoma, farmers
just sow wheat in the fall and spend the rest of the time in the coffee
shop bitching about the price..  Or Complaining about the weather.  With
the worst winter on record so far, I am keeping 40 head of ewes in shape
for lambing in April.  We have had about 25 inches of snow here since
Christmas Eve.  In fact snow is still here from Christmas Eve.
   That 60 ton of Chicken Litter I put on the fields should really go
down well this winter.
Cecil in OKla