[AT] Maybe not politically correct ,but

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Dec 25 04:52:12 PST 2010

    Merry Christmas to all.

    I believe the politically correct has made a big turnabout this year.
All the stores I have been all week I was greeted with a hearty "Merry
Christmas" from all employees and clerks. Has been a refreshing change from
the last few years.

                Gene, (Sitting in my new soft leather chair, A gift from my
children.)