[AT] Yellow Farmall now cold starting

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Fri Dec 31 12:42:49 PST 2010

On a related note, I have a question for those with diesel tractors. I have a MF 255 with a Perkins diesel. The previous owner told me it is cold blooded and needs to be plugged in below 40 degrees. I've yet to start it this winter, and was wondering how long I need to plug it in for. I'm sure all tractors are a little different, but a ballpark would be nice. Any thoughts? Thanks, Mike M