[AT] Yellow Farmall (tractor videos)

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:58:04 PST 2010

Nice,

It's a Volvo BM 350 Boxer from 59' which was the first year of production.
Many consider it the best tractor ever built in Sweden but that kind of
comparsion
 is kind of hard to do of tractors produced with 80 years between them. But
they are known to be everlasting and I'm very pleased with it. I bought it
this spring and haven't done much with it else than a lot of hard work. It
has a few leaks and would need more/better lights but that will probably
have to wait ;-)

Mattias