[AT] Yellow Farmall (tractor videos)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 31 07:22:21 PST 2010

On 12/31/2010 6:50 AM, charlie hill wrote:

> I'll tell you one thing Ralph,  you've got that old girl in good shape and
> tuned up right if she'll fire on that 3rd  wummp .... wummmp......wummp
> particularly as cold as it is there.
> I don't even know how electricity manages to flow in that frozen tundra!
> grins.
>
> Charlie Hill

The old 40 amazes me too Charlie. As bad as the carburetor is it still
does not affect the starting . You will notice it had a little help as
the block (coolant) heater was plugged in cooking away at 1500 watts. .
And since I did not have 2 hours to wait on it to heat up I fired up the
reddy heater to blow some hot air onto the oil pan and thin out the oil
a little before trying to start it.
-16F here this morning. Guess I'll head out and see if the battery took
a charge over night.

Ralph in Sask.