[AT] gasoline/New Year

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 05:30:45 PST 2010

Wow,  Thank you to everyone for giving me something to read this morning.  Nothing like a little gasoline to get things going (and wake up the list).  I could throw out welfare and social security if I really wanted to listen to you guys have a debate, but I really have no interest in doing that.  Anyway, I hope you all have a good new year and can find a thing or two to play with in 2011.

Enjoy, Joe