[AT] Ethanol

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Thu Dec 30 20:43:39 PST 2010

That is interesting.  Like most people, I've attributed the poor quality of
today's gasoline to the presence of ethanol.  I knew that crude could be
split at different percentages to yield a different mix of gasoline,
distillates, and other by products, but I didn't know that as the refiners
pushed the percentage of the gasoline that the quality suffered.