[AT] gasoline

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Dec 30 12:29:01 PST 2010

It has (for a long time) been of interest to me how many people are willing to give up their "principles" when it puts money in THEIR pockets. The federally subsidized ethanol program is simply a welfare program for farmers. It does nothing to reduce oil imports and takes money out of the pockets of hard working people in the USA!
	Dave