[AT] gasoline

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Dec 29 16:31:30 PST 2010

I just had 500 gal of farm fuel delivered here.  $2.80/gal   highway diesel
was 3.10/gal   Salme price as in town at the station, but I don.t have to
try to maneuver the truck and trailer into the tight turns, so it is a
better deal.  Justy hurts to spend nearly $1800 for fuel.  I also have a 60
kw generator to run the place when the power fails, so I have to keep the
500 gal tank full in the winter.  However at 70 gal/day, I try to use it
sparingly.

Cecil in OKla