[AT] gasoline

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:56:30 PST 2010

I am at the age, I don't have an humble opinion. I not sure I have an
opinion. I will say, I have never heard a country gets itself out of trouble
by printing more and more money. I have heard of countries that tried it and
failed.  It is called tighten the belt and do without, quit spending more
than we have ... duh .... $600-700 3 pt JD single bottoms plows are
ridiculous, but I have seen 2 of them now.  I want one, but not at that
price
Paul