[AT] Samson Web Site

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Wed Dec 29 10:12:39 PST 2010

On 12/29/2010 11:00 AM, Ernie wrote:
> Could someone tell me the steps to see if I could get my Samson Model M
> Tractor website linked to ATIS?.....
>
> My website is:  http://samsonmodelm.com ....

Bernie,

Beth did a nice job on the graphics on your site and I salute you for
giving her credit.  The plowing picture reminds me that it might be a
good idea to offer folks at shows the opportunity to plow behind a
tractor with a hand plow like this fellow is doing.  For those without
the increasingly rare opportunity to plow behind real horsepower, it
would at least be a quick and interesting lesson in what it is like to
handle a hand plow.  Some of us geezers with rusty iron in their blood
might even pay a few bucks to get their picture taken plowing with
Samson power.  Imagine the zillions of hours once spent by folks
operating horse drawn equipment behind tractors.  A fair bit of
vegetable planting is probably still done that way.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas