[AT] gasoline

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Dec 28 14:55:11 PST 2010

The local (nw NJ) Shell has regular at $2.95/gallon, up two cents from
yesterday. According to the news reports I heard, the price of oil is
climbing because of demands for heating oil in the northeast US. I just
read predictions that gas is likely to be back up to $5 by 2012, for a
number of international political reasons.

Mike