[AT] MERRY CHRISTMAS

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:42:14 PST 2010

Hi Al,  I wrote that message in Maryland yesterday but for some reason it
didn't send until I got home.   We just got in about an hour ago.
Pretty tough drive from Petersburg VA on home.  It took a couple of extra
hours.  We've got close to 6".  I haven't measured it.
Out of the 400 mile trip I ran about 150 miles in auto 4 wd and the last 100
to 120 locked down in 4 WD.  I was glad to get home.
The roads were just slushy but I suspect in another hour or so there will be
plenty of black ice.

Charlie