[AT] Maybe not politically correct ,but

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 25 08:03:33 PST 2010

Merry Christmas to all!!

I also noticed far more store clerks saying Merry Christmas this year, and I
was glad of it!

Tractor sighting--Watching "A Christmas Story" and saw 2 or 3 Farmall's. The
last one was an H or M. Could have been the same tractor used over and over.

Right now we are waiting on snow. Supposedly we haven't had any on Christmas
for 60 years but I do remember getting a couple inches about 30 years ago.
If it comes, it will be our 4th measurable snow this month. We normally
don't get that many per winter!

John Hall