[AT] Slightly off topic/snow plow motor

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 06:06:37 PST 2010

That isn't off topic for me, Charlie - the single wire GM alternator
that I used for the 12 volt conversion on my IH Super M has pooped out
(technical term used by us electronic experts), and I need to find an
inexpensive replacement. This guy has all kinds of brand new
alternators, starting at $50.
<http://stores.ebay.com/DB-Electrical-Starters-Alternators>

Mike