[AT] New tractor shed

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 18 21:03:08 PST 2010

On 12/18/2010 10:37 PM, mpnc282 at juno.com wrote:
> Ralph, it looks like you're pushing some pretty hard wind drifted snow. Do you have chains or weights on the rear wheels? Did you adapt a truck plow to fit the front of your tractor? Mike M

Mike, no chains , just the typical cast rear weights and of course
chloride in the tires. The blade is a tractor unit built by Cancade of
Manitoba (about 35 years ago).
  Its only an 8 foot which is really too narrow for the tractor. Plus it
was originally on a DC4 Case so I have to be a little careful not to
overdo it with this bigger tractor or I could really twist up the blade.

Ralph in Sask.