[Farmall] Brake pads for a 1955 TD6

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:27:17 PST 2010

Since your not that far from Sacamento Randy, I suggest your neighbor
contact or go see the folks at Capitol Clutch & Brake, over in West
Sacramento. If it's about brakes, they can do it all. They do especially
well with older, custom, or difficult things. I've always been happy with
their work on the older tractors, cars, or whatever.

Capitol Clutch & Brake
3100 Duluth Street
West Sacramento,
 916-371-5970