[Farmall] Brake pads for a 1955 TD6

Supermoy6 at aol.com Supermoy6 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 18:53:03 PST 2010

Lane,

Yes, he has it apart but I haven't seen it.  He told me on the phone  that
each side has a brake band and each band had four pads.  If you think  you
might have what he needs I can have him call you.  He doesn't want  anything
to do with a computer.  :-)

Thanks,
Randy

In a message dated 12/16/2010 3:55:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,