[AT] OT/ Pangborn Hagerstown Plant

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu Dec 16 00:22:23 PST 2010

Spend some time on his website, there is much more there than first appears.

http://www.rbogash.com/index.html

His biography is pretty impressive.

Dave Merchant

At 11:12 PM 12/15/2010, you wrote:
>         History is being lost on the west coast too. See
><http://www.rbogash.com/Plant%202/2Plant2.html>
>
>Rupert
>
>On 12/15/2010 6:54 PM, charlie hill wrote:
> >
> > Sorry to put this on the list but I can't remember which list member a few
> > years back was interested in the demise of the Hagerstown MD Pangborn
> plant.
> > I just wanted to report, with regret,  that when I passed by there last
> > weekend the old plant was being torn down.  The roof was down and the rear
> > wall demolished.
> > The front and end walls still stood, I guess to keep the site secure until
> > the demo is nearly complete.  It's a shame to see old American industrial
> > giants fall.
> > I suppose they will build townhouses on the site like they did some of the
> > other plant property.
> >
> > Charlie Hill

>--
>
>yvt
>
>Rupert Wenig
>Camrose, Alberta, Canada.
>
>email: rwenig2 at xplornet.com
>
>http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia