[AT] computers OT

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 12 17:55:58 PST 2010

My last desktop I ordered online and specified exactly what hardware and
OS I wanted.  Left out all the crap but possibly a bit more expensive
(and I had to wait a few days for delivery).

Besides that one (or this one since I'm typing on it right now) I have
bought 3 "returned from lease" (business lease) Dell computers.  XP Pro,
better price than a new one but not at the "bleeding edge".

So far no complaints - no crapware, hardware a bit older but still very
functional, better price than a new machine.  One of the machines is a
laptop.

David
NW NC