[AT] OT but agriculture related - Early winter

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:45:56 PST 2010

Charlie,
There's no swedish version since that pale coward is avoiding swedish
justice. But it takes a lot to get convicted for rape here. Of course we're
a part of NATO withohout being it offical. Enough said this is more
political than appropriate on this list, so please keep all further
quyestions as pm's.

Mattias