[AT] computers OT

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Thu Dec 9 19:40:05 PST 2010

Hello Ralph,
	I haven't seen any adverts from Xplornet advertising USB sticks so that
must be something that they are coming out with. The ads I have seen are
from Rogers, Telus and a few others. The USB wireless sticks they
advertise here have a limited download starting at 1gb for $40 based on
a 3 year contract. Is that the same as the contract you have? They
wireless I have now comes from a tower. The download rate is unlimited
for $55 ($54.99 sounds cheaper) plus a $10 equipment rental fee based on
a 3 year contract.

Rupert
Ps. Snowing here. Temp -15C. Wind chill- -21C