[AT] OT but agriculture related - Early winter

robbrut at aol.com robbrut at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 16:01:48 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattias Kessén <davidbrown950 at gmail.com>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 9, 2010 6:45 pm
Subject: Re: [AT] OT but agriculture related - Early winter

Charlie,
here's no swedish version since that pale coward is avoiding swedish
ustice. But it takes a lot to get convicted for rape here. Of course we're
 part of NATO withohout being it offical. Enough said this is more
olitical than appropriate on this list, so please keep all further
uyestions as pm's.
Mattias

010/12/9 rfinksr <rfinksr at verizon.net>
> Mattias that is bad. It was a good read got at least 12 words i could under
 stand.
 R Fink
 PA