[AT] Hey Ralph!!!

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:39:01 PST 2010

Sorry Dave.  I was not fully aware the albums would not be available
unless a viewer is signed in.  I have them checked to be public albums
but I guess the "public" part has qualifications.  I have been running
up and down stairs like a guy half my age to check the link out on a
laptop that does not stay signed in all the time so the forum software
sees it as a visitor.  I got the same message that you got.

Charlie V.