[AT] computers OT

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Thu Dec 9 15:55:28 PST 2010

Hello Ralph,
	I started with dial-up too. Got fed up with the shenanigans Telus was
pulling such as blaming my equipment when the trouble was their noisy
phone lines. I switched to Xplornet satellite which was much better but
the cheaper plans only worked well if you didn't use the service much.
The service with the expensive plan was fairly reasonable but expensive.
Xplornet put up towers to give wireless internet service to the whole
county here. I have wireless now and sure like it. But, it's still not
the same as DSL or the cable networks.
	Give the USB devices a look for fast service if the cost isn't an issue.

Rupert